1 lb. Italian sausage
1 onion chopped
1/4 cup bacon pieces (optional)
2 tbsp. minced garlic - 3 or 4 cloves
4 - 6 potatoes
32 oz. chicken broth
1 cup kale or swiss chard - chopped
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tbsp. flour
1. Brown sausage and cut up. Cook bacon and cut into pieces. Saute onion and garlic.
2. Place all ingredients except kale, cream and flour in a large soup pot.
3. Cook until potatoes are almost done and add kale. Cook until vegetables are tender.
4. Mix flour into cream.
5. Add cream to pot.
6. Continue cooking until hot and thickened.
7. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly